1. Turn two chairs back to back 4′ apart. Take a 5′ (or longer) rod and stick it through the Ella Bella®roll. Set the rod on the chair backs and pull the desired length from roll. Use clips to hold roll in place on rod.
2. Tape the edge of the Ella Bella® roll to the wall, and pull desired length from roll. Optional, trim off any excess.
Photography Tip: For a more professional look, add a baseboard to edge the bottom of the backdrop and the floor drop. Baseboards can be found at most home improvement stores.
Other Ways to Use Ella Bella Photography Backdrops
Did you know Ella Bella® Photography Backdrops are also great for pet photography, product photography, videos and DIY photobooths? Share your photos and ideas with us on the Ella Bella Facebook page.
A very creative user mounted Ella Bella to pressboard with adhesive spray to create a long-lasting backdrop display. Below are the photos she submitted to us via Facebook. View the original post here.
- Inside or Wrap Around Mailing Tubes
- Inside or Wrap Around PVC Pipes
- Wrap Around a Pool Noodle
- Long tote or case
- A tall bin or basket